Did a quick search to try I couldn't see if it is a "positive displacement" supercharger or other. I "think" (and JakeWash can certainly correct me as I am going from memory and limited knowledge) but I think the answer to that could effect the answer of mileage.

In short, "positive displacement" types are 'always on' so to speak and are less efficient in the long term as they steal a good bit of the eventual crank shaft power but provide a better airflow ratio across all RPMs.

The best way I've heard it described is that "Basically, other types give you a satisfying boost when you ask for it but with a PD supercharger, it always feels like you have a bigger motor than you do."

The other types (is "dynamic" the word I am looking for) only engage when you nail it. There are several types of these as well, in how they work. Generally, there is a bit of a lag as they spin up but then you feel it. They are the norm for after market units as they are smaller and require a lot less rejigging to install if no system was there before.

I believe a lot of factory systems are of the positive displacement type so that's why I mention it. Someone can correct me but I think the 'PD' systems effect your mileage greater in the long run as they are always engaged. Perhaps modern engines and more complex chips make it more negligible though.

I only recall some of this from listening in to several arguments in my old Jeep Club where one type was pitted over the other because rock crawling is a different thing altogether. You definitely need lots of power but you also often need it at very low RPMs. Gearing is often extremely low and much of the technique is about slow & controlled vs hitting the gas, not that hitting the gas never happens either.

Jason?
Let me know if I'm wrong. I don't want to give him a wrong idea.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.