Originally Posted By: pmbuko
Why do you think Zynga is going places? I ask this in an honest, non-snarky way.

RMG, or real money gamboling, which they are currently running live in UK beginning in April this year. Just a matter of time before the Fed removes online gamboling restrictions in the USA. Some states have either already passed laws, or in the process of passing them.

Zero debt with 1 billion cash on hand. Eliminating things that are broke, and starting new games. Hiring people with experience in the areas they want to expand into.

There'll be plenty of competition but Zynga is a prominent, well established company in the mobile gaming area. Soon you will be able to play poker, etc from your cell phone, or tablet, risking real money.

Zynga is still considered a speculative play, based on it's share price of $3.21. But to me and others, that's a bargain basement price for something that could gain some serious momentum in the not too distant future. I've currently got 20,000 shares in the company. Will sell the pops and buy the dips, in order to increase the number of shares.

But if the time comes to pull out, for whatever reason, I'll take my loss, lick my wounds and move on.