I have the Axiom LFR1100 that is somewhat like your Bryston T's in size. I also have a pair of EP500 subs that match perfectly with them. The LFR like your Bryston T's have a very well designed low frequency response along with good porting, they can give a clean sound down easily to 30hz and with a bit of push and a clean falloff get to 25hz.

I will say that these speakers are one of the few that can get away without having a sub. I run mine off an ADA1000 running full frequency. With some music that I play, you cannot tell the difference between running these speakers with the subs turned on or off. They are that good.

But I do own the pair of EP500s so you might as well get the use out of them. They do add that nice subtle reinforcement to the lower bass. Playing classical loud (as if there is any other way to play it) the presence of a good sealed sub just adds to the stage and presence.

I know that Ian has run 4 of his EP800 for a bit. I don't know if that for me is just simply overkill. When I have used just the 2 small babies that I have, the room has shook when playing them for some movies.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5