Originally Posted By Socketman
Trevor what sub/s are you running. Did you find that the DSpeaker improved midbass punch at all. I have a pair of 12's in my midsize car and a ton of power and they punch you but good . The 2 10's in my theater just dont have the midbass punch. I see many people on AVS building midbass modules to get that punch in the chest from the 100hz range. In my previous car i had a hatch and i faced a 10 towards the back of the car and that thing absolutely pounded, nice back massage smile The bigger the room the more sub you need.

I was running a pair of sealed SVS sb12-nsd subs in a 12x17 room. They loaded it hard. They would open the furnace access door and freak people out it was a ghost! laugh

The DSPeaker improved clarity and reduced bloom at the expense of output. A better result with Dirac, although Dirac did properly time align the subs to mains which helped upper bass. In the current room at 14.5 x 22 the same subs do not load the space to nuts sore levels. The triplet LCR towers we built sure help though with upper bass output. (Just an excuse to sneak a pic in. Lol) Can feel gunshots in movies.