I have a 4200 ft^3 space but it's open to the rest of the house. The 600 can completely overwhelm my entire house and my neighbor can feel it next door. What it can't do is punch me in the chest.

A few weeks ago I had an episode with it and had to go to the hospital. I turned it right up and also turned my receiver right up and then played a techno rock track. I had never done that before. I threw up all over the place and could barely gather my wits about me to turn it down. Fortunately it doesn't appear I've suffered any long term damage. When I returned, every painting in my basement was skewed and I have paintings that are 6 ft x 8 ft.

Axiom would like to think it was flat and linear smile From the 800 measurements I saw Dale Rasco take, Axiom's subs have come a long way. And those measurements are "old" so I am sure there have been improvements. In fact, Axiom has come a long way and it's time for Ian to get the story out. When Craig tells me the 800 is better than the JL Fathom, that says a lot.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated