Mojo, I think you had asked my speaker placement in relation to the walls the other day... .I said 5 feet. I played with the placement a bit last night as I am doing a remodel and I wanted to see how they'd sound in a slightly different placement. I moved the T's about a foot more away from the back walls and about a foot closer spacing from each other. they are now about 15 feet apart, 6 feet from the back and side walls or so.... it really built up the dynamic power, I was very surprised.

I agree, big speakers,large rooms and a lot of power with a dedicated amplifier. As far as cables are concerned, I don't buy into any of the high priced cable stuff. I use high quality made in USA Belden wire with expanding tip banana connectors. 12 gauge or larger is fine. I use 12, it works. Skin effect is skin effect, the signals travel on the outside of the wire and copper is just fine for me, but larger conductors carry high current better. Adam disagrees with me, but he likes to spend thousands on cables which I buy for $60.