Mojo and I are grazers, I am also a tinkerer, I love to tweak things. What I find is that each music source is different, there are subtle changes and sometimes a higher crossover is perfect and other times the lower crossover point works more effectively.

What I like about the EP 500 is that it's so linear and smooth, I can dial in exactly what I would like to hear with slight alterations of the crossover settings, I would not like Ian to remove any of the control functions at all. I like more, not less. However what would be cool is if there was an out board controller replicating the same functions as at the back panel so that we could have quick and easy access to making changes remotely.

My idea of having some other DSP configurations to select at will would perhaps appeal to those guys who want chest beating with their HT set ups. I am not into that, I like smooth music. If I want more dynamic power, I'd add in more subs, which I plan on; the multiplication factor is something to work with....