Originally Posted By Slimpikins
I can understand that. It's like driving a high performance sports car with a 6 speed/clutch or the automatic. The automatic allowing most of the feel, not all, but most; however you can drive with a coffee in hand and take in the scenery. For those who want all the car and road can offer, we skip the coffee and do the drive. It's just what you like or want.

I tend to somewhat disagree with the analogy. I'd say it's more like driving a vintage sports car. Lets say for argument sake a Porche 911 from the late 60ies or early seventies. Great fun to drive. Had it's neuances and problems. Took forever to tinker to get it working but when it does it sure does bring a smile to your face.

But technology has long since moved on and newer Porche 911 have since been released and far more refined. You can effectively go faster, with a much smoother ride and by far more reliable than the vintage model. But there are some who think that the classic holds more value and is more fun to drive because of the quirks and issues. They will swear blind that it's a better car and will also insist that they can beat a modern Porche any day. But for some reason, if anyone takes them up on it, they will either not show up or come up with some reason that the side by side comparison is not fair or a reason to still hold onto their beliefs. Like, it looks better, or the fact you have to wind down the window and open the door from the outside as the inside handle is busted makes it far better.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5