BTW, for anyone who has interest; I think that I have found the solution to the Axiom and Bryston subs not having an auto on feature. I was told that they don't fully shut down, but go into a 'sleep' mode when not in use unless you use the 12v trigger which means running another long lead from the main amp and if you do it only reduces the power consumption from 30 watts to I think 18 watts if I recall the numbers.

I like the idea of having the sub amp off completely when not in use and the only way to do that is to physically go behind the sub and hit the power switch off. If I end up with multiple subs, I'll have to cycle each one whenever I use the system.

Lutron makes a wireless 15 amp or 20 amp outlet which comes either as split or duplex. If I get the split one, I can plug the sub into the side which is electronically switched on/off via the Pico remote and the Pico can be synced to upto 10 devices. So if I install 3 outlets around the room, and plug in each sub to a specific outlet, sync the pico to all three outlets, I can hit the Pico to shut down the power to all three outlets. Beware that if you install the duplex outlet which means top and bottom of the outlet are controlled, anything down the circuit from that outlet will go off too. If you don't want to effect the entire circuit, but only the individual device, get the split and use just one outlet on it, the other will remain hot and all the device downstream will have current too with being shut off when you shut off the section of the outlet wirelessly.

Also, these outlets are surge protected! That affords protection to the sub amp. No idea on cost yet, its new, but I am guessing around $50 each. This circumvents the 12v amp trigger line and cuts power off to sub completely which should save on electrical bills over time. I did a lot of research on this subject to figure out how to "add" auto power on feature to the Axiom subs.

It's hard to find online, no one has it listed yet, but the Part number for the split device is CAR2S-15-STR for the 15 amp outlet, The 20 amp is same number just with the 20 vs. 15.