OK, since my DSP idea was met with mixed reviews, but mostly positive (putting my Trump spin on whatever I say here....).

Here is my next idea, instead of ordering in the EP800, dual 12 dirvers, 800 watts rms amp. Why not order in two EP 500's, dual 12 drivers, but 1000 rms watts combined and stack them? The overall height would be about the same as one EP800, but you'd have two EP500's daisy changed and harmonically syncing in one location.

And another idea or question. Has anyone here ever used the SVS Isofeet? I have about four sets of them. I had them on all the SVS subs. They are a medium soft rubber doughnut in a steel cup with a center mounting hole to bolt them onto your speaker bottoms. Supposedly they isolate the floor coupling of the sub to wood floors as I have. I put them on my EP500 when it arrived, but I didn't try the sub with the factory hard rubber feet, which by the way are the exact same feet as on the Model T outriggers. I would never use these SVS feet on the T's, they are too soft and it would make the T become very unstable if bumped into. The Axiom firm feet hold it well in place.
Any thoughts on soft durometer rubber feet on subs to isolate it from the floor vs. allowing the sub to couple to the floor mechanically? Maybe I should try removing the SVS soft rubbers and putting on the factory feet for a comparison.

I did machine a custom installation of the SVS Isofeet on my VPI Ares3 turntable, which weighs around 60 or more pounds and voila!! Absolutely NO feedback into the tone arm with the loudest levels and highest bass... best thing I ever did.