Ok updates.

Scored a beer fridge from the wedding. Cool!

Plumbing in basement ceiling moved. Still need to have an engineer come to site to see the pre work state and confirm methods in person. LVL sunk into joist space is the goal still. Basement foundation crack still needs to be fixed.

After hurricane arthur gave the island a bit of a kicking, I realized how a UPS would probably be a good Idea.

Winter is coming....

I ended up getting a Double conversion online system that feeds my living room gear, Hifi and soon the HT. It is a 20A unit that seems pretty good so far. Probably overkill, but hey, thats part of the fun and madness of our hobby. laugh A cool feature is it gives a live VA reading on loads connected. No more wondering how much stuff draws when in use.

It is located in the mechanical room and acts as a hub for homeruns I fished into the upstairs walls. I plan to use it in the HT as well for the projector, AVR and Amplifier feeds. Capacity shouldn't be an issue unless all 3 systems are running at the same time. Unlikely.

After the storm the neighbor was cutting up a downed tree with an electrical chainsaw in their yard. The lights in my house would dim every time the machine triggered. Can you say volt sag?! crazy

2-5 second power outages and silly voltage fluctuations are common during storms here I guess.

"No Can do" Hall and Oates would say.