Here is my takeaway from my use of the Antimode. I personally tend to favor exaggeration of bass especially the range that pound you in the chest, or back if your in the car. Now it takes a good amount of power and some 12s to load a midsize sedan so loading a 200sq/ft room will need much bigger drivers than the pair of 10s u have in my bedroom where I used the Antimode. What I did find was that the bass was consistently tighter and much more realistic than without it. The boomy room modes that are caused by the bass waves coming back on themselves was removed. It took a while to just accept that's the way it should sound and after that I really appreciated having it. This is a great set it and forget it device. If you need to directly attack certain frequencies then you need to measure with a good mic and software and get your self a minidsp 2x4. I will say this, room correction is great, but do it after you treat your room, and if you cant treat the room give RC a try , some likey some don't .

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry