Yep, that's how I'm hooked up. I should probably mention the subwoofer's cutoff dial is at max and all bass management is done via the AVR. Since the tones are generated by the DSPeaker, corrections stored in the device are probably covering a range all the way up to 200hz or so.

I wanted to verify that the DSPeaker is only active on the incoming source frequencies and isn't creating any spurious corrections outside the incoming source frequency range. Good to go.

I watched the new Ghostbusters this morning and noticed the DSPeaker definitely reduces tactile room response. On the other hand I can turn up the volume to loud levels without having bass bloom issues in the room. It's a tradeoff it seems.

I am going to re-tune the levels to match the +5-8db rise in bass output I had pre-dsp and set the distance to compensate for the processing time. They recommend adding 3 feet in the manual. I will test and see.

It is already seeming like I can make some conclusions, but I will hold off for more testing and data to present.