Yeah... blush I only went 1 foot wide to use the bag of Roxul most efficiently. 8 Batts. 6 reserved for sidewall panels. 2 left. Decided to go tall and get the whole corner instead of wide and getting top or bottom. Time will tell if it was the right choice. Right now the measurements don't really show much of a difference below 200Hz. But somehow it does sound better. Maybe the corners becoming angles helped with something.... dunno.

I do plan on rear wall bass absorbtion hidden in the media shelving unit. A future adventure.

The screen finally arrived today!!! Now I have to decide on the speaker cloth for the fabric wall. Thoughts Nick? I'm leaning towards the Mellotone Fabric from Parts express. I like that it is super black and fire retardant.

Pics are in order I guess. Was too lazy on weekend.

Side facing into corner before fabric wrap.

The room from rear corner birds eye.

Front wall.

The following measurements were taken at 1/12 octave scale with the same volume setting on the AVR.

Bare Room

Sectional Added (notice high frequencies lowering and overall db decreases.)

Bass Traps added. Overall response valleys decreased in severity. Bass slightly flatter. Room Db slightly lower. The valley developing between 2-4Khz will be something to keep and eye on as the room is treated further. I dont want to lose energy there!! Bad!