Wow talk about a bummer!!! My son and I watched 'Dark Knight' and I couldn't get the EP800 to work? I tried every setting and the light wouldn't come on for anything, so I assumed that it wasn't being sent a signal. So I figured I'd troubleshoot it after the movie. Well after the movie was over I tried everything I could think of... nothing. WTF??? So once again I'm thinking I have to send this thing back. Ok I check one more thing... I'd blown a fuse! Damn it man, so then my son and I drove all over town trying to find a replacement fuse. But of course neither Walmart or Meijer's had that size. Why must everything be so difficult???

This reminded me of my Cerwin Vega's. I used to blow the fuse in the right main speaker everytime I went past +2 on the Denon. I figured it was a problem with the Cerwin's. I don't even know when I blew this fuse? I was listening to music earlier today, not even very loud, and it was working just fine. So I'm at a loss, is it something with the Denon? I don't see how the Denon could blow a fuse in the EP800 though since it doesn't actually power it. But why do I have so many problems with fuses, does anyone else ever blow fuses in their speakers?

The only good news, the M80's really did do a fairly decent job in filling in the bass. Of course the EP800 would have hit the lower notes much better. But once again I'm mighty impressed with the M80's. Now I just have to go get some fuses at Lowes or somewhere. I don't have to send for them in Canada or anything crazy like that do I????

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD