Originally Posted By: wheelz999
Actually Micah, wolf white parkinson's syndrome is very common and under diagnosed. Heart arrhythmias are quite common and most people just "tough them out" without saying anything. The procedure that my sister went through is very common but she was awake for the entire 5 hours because she has to give the surgeon feedback while they are "zapping" different nerves in her heart via a catheter.

I have wanted to post my entire story for you guys pertaining to my disability but haven't because of the risk of boring some and coming across as being self centered. But to give you an abbreviated version, I had a bicycle accident when I was 18 which rendered me a quadriplegic.

Boring? Self centered??? Nonsense!!! Everyone has a story to tell, & I for one would love to hear yours! Quadriplegic eh? Damn that's pretty rough, I thought u were just confined to a wheelchair, not a quadriplegic. I was in a bycicle accidentwhen I was 17 that probably should have paralyzed me, but I got lucky. But I'm with you, if I couldn't do anything but sit around at least you can still enjoy a good speaker set-up. How do you type though, with your mouth? Or do you have one of those programs that types for you while you dictate?

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD