Right side speaker is bad. I was way too busy to even mess with it last week, but first thing Monday I'm going to call in for a replacement speaker.
The good news is that it still works pretty good for most music, so I have been able to enjoy it. But when it's movie time, that's when the problem really shows itself. The lower frequencies throw the right hand speaker into convulsions and it sounds terrible. Which really sucks since I love movies so much!

One question, does anyone here modify their speakers at all? Specifically their subwoofer box's? The reason I ask is because when.I had the amp removed from the EP800 & was checking out the speaker travel I noticed A LOT of vibration from the cabinet itself. Of course this is only normal with twin 12 inch woofers pumping out buttloads of bass, but it got me thinking... when I was putting my car system together we did the whole inside of the car and the trunk n Dynomat (sound field damper). Then we took the JL box that housed 3 W6 V2 10 inch subwoofers apart and lined the insides of the box with the Dynomat as well. And like I said before that box reproduced bass unlike anything I've ever heard... for two whole weeks until it was stolen that is.

Since I never heard the box before hand its hard to say whether or not the Dynomat made any difference in the sound quality, but the guy helping me said it would take out any unnecessary vibrations & just make the whole box more solid. So I was thinking about doing the same with the EP800 and seeing if I could tell a difference in sound quality. Just curious if anyone else had done anything like that or even something else that they found favorable results with?

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD