Interesting but a stretch (no pun on string theory intended). I downloaded the PDF and read some of it. I have a hard time with their analogies explaining how future events may effect the past. Is the current fact that a crowd is gathering for a concert influenced by the future event of the concert or was it predetermined by the previous event of the concert announcement and other developments leading up to it? Admittedly it is much easier to grasp time as a flow.

The conundrums of traveling in time in the reverse are apparent and easy to grasp (probably why time travel movies are fun for the general populace even), until you add in something like a multi-dimensional system where infinite choices result in infinite dimensions (anything "infinite" is hard to graps because we tend to think within the confines of dealing with confined storage,) but throw some equally hard to grasp theories into the mix and I'm willing to admit that practically any theory is possible until solidly refuted these days.

Also, their theories tying God's plan into the mix don't help thier credibility. Personally, I love when spirituality and science are combined together to form theories as they are almost always interesting to read if nothing else but in this case, it won't help them sell their case to number crunching physicists.

On the lighter side:
This is drawing me back to the new episode of Big Bang Theory I watched last night where two of the main characters (physicists) agree that they need to get serious and "Get to Work!!" They immediately start staring at whiteboard full of a formula and the camera starts switching back and forth quickly to different angles and with nothing more than different stances depicting the same 'serious facial expressions, all to beat of the Rocky theme "Eye of the Tiger".

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.