Only read about them but I think they are pretty close to the M80s which IMO have very good bass.

I didn’t read about the GTG but if it’s a group of a Salk owners It’s likely which they will prefer Salk and the same is true for a bunch of Axiom owners prefering Axioms.

Hope they do some blind listening. When I demo’d the my M80s against my friends B&Ws there was now doubt I liked the B&Ws better no contest at all…that is until we did some blind testing. Blind testing evened things up quite a bit to the point that for price vs performance the Axioms were a no brainer.

The SongTowers AFAIK are a different sounding speaker all together than the M80s. At which point if you are use to a particular sonic signature a new one should be more noticeable.

Interesting to see what they have to say. Salk owner have always seemed respectable in the forums I’ve seen them posting in so I think there opinions will be worth hearing.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1