Ok I realize I'll probably get crusified even mentioning this, but I have to ask just to get it off of my mind because I've been thinking about it since yesterday when I was watching the dual 12 inch woofers at work. About three years ago I bought a JL Audio sub box with two 12W6 V2's installed in it. I owned that box for all of 2 weeks before it got yanked out of my trunk by some theives. It's still on my list of things that I HAVE to replace!

Those subs were the absolute sweetest bass reproducers I've ever listened to. So anyway what has been going through my head was remembering watching those subs work and how far they traveled. Their excursion distance was phenomenal. And like I said they sounded out of this world, but of course they are made to fill a car with bass, not a 35 x 35 living room. But it made me curious what would happen if you tried to shoe-horn a pair of W6 V2's into a home theater sub box like this one? Would they sound right in this kind of setting?

It's not something I'm ever going to do mind you, I don't exactly have $700 dollars laying around to fullfill this curiosity at the moment. I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a major difference between car stereo subwoofers and home theater subwoofers? It also made me curious as to what the Axiom's would sound like in a trunk box?

Oh how I love audio equipment!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD