I can't match these stories. I have been really lucky with my bones considering the abuse I used to put them through in contact sports and higher risk hobbies. That being said, I have a knee that unless I keep it exercised turns to mush. That was from my last kick at martial arts, both figuratively and literally,

Other than an embarrassing incident as a kid with breaking my pinkie finger in a pool on an air mattress, (Yes that is possible) I have been limited to a couple of hairline fractures. The most recent was a couple of years ago when my sea kayak pitch-poled over while riding an abnormally large wave compared to the rest I was surfing that day. I remember wondering why so much of my bow was starting to submarine under the water so I glanced back over my shoulder to see just how big a wave I caught and immediately thought "Man, I am so dead." I still don't remember hitting my arm but after a couple of days of 'weird' pain, (it hurt when the arm was at rest) x-rays showed the crack.

Perhaps a lifelong love of drinking milk really does pay off.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.