Originally Posted By: Murph
Personally, I love when spirituality and science are combined together to form theories as they are almost always interesting to read if nothing else...

Quite some time ago I solved the whole 'evolution v/s creation' problem all on my own. It doesn't have to be a 'pick one' philosophy, they can actually coexist very nicely. How can they both be right? Well I'll tell you how... if we die and go to heaven and finally see God once and for all and he looks like this...

Thats right, if God is in fact an amoeba, then everyone was right. Adam was created in Gods image? Sure, here is a picture of Adam...

Looks pretty similar eh? And the whole, "Adam took one of his ribs and created Eve" part that sounds preposterous... well, that's how amoeba's reproduce right, from part of itself? So God creates Adam (an amoeba), Adam duplicates himself (Eve is born), and from there we evolved into what we are today. 'Creation' and 'Evolution' together, hand in hand.

It's simple, not hard to understand, sure it may have holes in it, but it works for me. ;\)

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD