Originally Posted By: JohnK
Micah, I'm very upset at your mathematical heresies. In your penultimate paragraph you give 95% of the credit to the new amp and then say that positioning was 90%, so you're already 85% over what you're allowed!

Okay, seriously we're very happy for you that the miserable ordeal that you handled with such good humor has ended on a positive note. Enjoy.

I'm innocent of these false accusations I tell you, INNOCENT!!!

Lol, if memory serves (I've already proof read that damn thing so many times, I'm too lazy to go read throught it yet again) the new amp took out 95% of the distortion I was hearing at the settings I had it on (+8 in the reciever with the volume at almost 100% full blast). But the new position of the sub (behind my seating area, instead of stuffed inside a closet with only the front face poking through) gave me 90% better overall performance.

So to summize the situation, I just got a 185% improvement in sub bass performance in my living room by just switching two things around... not bad eh?

... hey wait a minute, wasn't it my laziness that got me into this mess in the first place??? I suppose I'll never learn! \:o

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD