Originally Posted By: Micah

As far as I'm concerned the Factory Outlet is a lie!!! I looked carefully over all of my speakers (all purchased through the factory outlet), and I think I came across one rediculously minor flaw in the finish on one of my QS8's. The rest of the speakers all looked perfectly fine, no imperfections that I could find at all! But hey, if they want to give me a 15% discount on these spotless speakers, I'm game!

I agree. I think Axiom is running a “bait and switch.” You order B-stock and they ship you A-stock.

I have ordered 10 factory outlet speakers and never found anything wrong with them out of the box. Now once I got my hands on them that changed. I do think that Axiom does ship factory seconds when they have them, but I’m convinced that when they don’t have any B-stock they ship you A-stock rather than keeping you waiting to long. If not they have insanely strict QC and awesome inspectors. I inspect airplanes for a living so if I could find anything wrong with my speakers then Axiom’s inspectors are really good.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1