Yes I'm almost positive that it's the right side driver that is the problem. I'm not sure if the bad driver caused the amp to short out, or if the bad amp caused some damage to the driver? But at any rate, I will be replacing the driver. Tis a shame, having to spend yet more time waiting until I can finally hear this thing play the way it is meant to be played!

How do they handle an issue with a bad driver anyhow, does anyone know? Like to I have to pack this one up, send it in and then they'll ship a new one out to me? Or do they send the new one out, I replace it and then send the old one back? I only ask because I would love to still be able to listen to music with the EP800 until I can get the faulty driver replaced. That would stink having to go back to just the M80's again after experiencing the set up with the EP800 included. I admit that I was very happy with just the M80's before the new amp arrived. But now that I've lived with serious bass for a few days, it would be torture have to do without for a week or better.

I NEED the bass now!!!

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD