Saturday, I worked on moving the HT electronics to the closet behind the wall where the TV is. In the process, I broke 2 HDMI cables and a flashlight. It was 15 minutes before closing at the Target store down the street from where I live, so I went there to be at the mercy of whatever they had for sale.

I needed a longer cord than 6 feet. The other, I only need one around 2 feet long to connect the BD player to the AVR. I wanted a 10 foot, but ended up with a Monster 8 foot cable, because of limited selection, and a 3 foot from a different company.

The Monster cable was only a few dollars more. I noticed that it had a much better connector than the cheaper varieties. It snapped into place and held a tighter connection, whereas the others were loose.

Also, I lost the subwoofer. I'm assuming it's the connector at the back of the Pioneer Elite AVR. The Subwoofer pre-out using RCA connecter. I've had problems with it in the past, and now there seems to be no connection there. I guess, I need to check the voltage at the connection where it plugs into the subwoofer.

Last edited by CatBrat; 06/11/12 02:23 PM.