Not Sure Cat. I thought the H3 (or was it the H3X) was thier smallest model.

Also, I'm not sure why (in my personal opinion only) why anyone would want a Hummer these days.

The original demands respect for it's off road capabilities & crazy huge size but now they are not much more than a cosmetically refined memory of the Hummer body shape on a Chevy Colorado frame.

They still have very good clearance (except the reduction of the once famous approach and departure angles) but otherwise have lost much of the off-road capability and ruggedness of the original. A stock Jeep, Landrover or even the older VW Touaregs will kick it's butt off-road. Others as well.

If off-road capabilities are not an issue anyways, then there are still many more SUVs that beat it in value for things like ride, mileage, comfort, etc.

Still, if you like it, you like it. I always say, it's what makes you happy that counts. Don't let me discourage you. I was just discussing my personal opinion for the sake of discussion and on the super slim chance you even care for my personal advice. No offense taken if you do not.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.