Originally Posted By: pmbuko
For the amount of speakers you have there, it looks pretty damn orderly. smile Are you considering getting the bottom M22s up off the floor so so their tweeters are at the same height as the VP160?

Thanks, guys. It was a lot of hard work getting them mounted. I spent about 12 hours mounting the top 3 Sunday. One more change to them is to move the outer speakers in about an inch so that the outer line is even with the TV.

My next step is go get the bottom 2 mounted, and get them off the floor. Not sure about getting the tweeters even, but it should be close enough.

I've repositioned the upper 3 so that they point downward further than the picture. That helped hearing the tweeters from my current seating position, which is about 8 feet back from the screen.

I think my next step is to purchase a new reclining love seat with the drink holders in the middle. I spotted one that belongs to a living room set I want. Retail about 1700, on sale about 1300 at Lazy Boy furniture for the loveseat. My current one is 18 years old and getting uncomfortable.