I basically see the fj's supercharger as a waste of money. Would perhaps consider it if it somehow increased mileage, but that's apparently not the case.

I haven't run my frequency tests yet. Will do that in the next few days when I have the time to devote to it. I just remember what differences I heard and my past comments on it. I'd be more than happy to say that I don't hear those differences now. I don't have any reason to be anti-axiom. I'm just reporting what it is I've experienced. Whether good, or bad. It sounded good with the hole I noticed, but sounds much better without it. That's my memory on the subject. If by adding the Vp160 cured that problem, then the problem would logically be the M22's.

Another anomaly I've experienced is what I believe to be comb filtering. I don't know what to attribute this to. It's only noticeable when I'm listening to the cd that produces the tones for frequency measurement. When a tone is playing and I slowly walk across the room, the volume of the tone will waver up and down. The meter proves this out also. Anytime I become stationary the wavering stops. Back when I had both on wall and bookshelf speakers both playing, I disconnected the bookshelf ones so that only the on wall were playing and I'd get the comb filtering. When I reversed the procedure and played only the bookshelf ones, the comb filtering stopped. Today, before adding the QS8's, with only the bookshelf speakers playing, I got the comb filtering. Seems odd that nobody else has reported this. It could affect how the sound is picked up at the mic, especially with Audyssey when using multiple mic positions, if in one spot the volume is higher than other spots, due to a null created by comb filtering. I'm not saying it's a fault with the speaker. It's probably some strange interaction with my room.