Murph, i actually do go to the rental store.. Due to my system not having any type of PC integration, it isn't worth it to me to download any movies...

It is actually much easier for me to go to the rental store, as the store is about 2 blocks away, so i can make a 2 minute car drive, or wait hours to download... And, the store has a subscription service for 10$ a month, i can get unlimited videos at an average price of about a buck... See my post in the deals thread as well, to see my point of view..

I know your harassing me, which is fine. But at the same time, this is a topic which could be addressed...

On a side note... movie actors get paid millions, while teachers get paid around 40k$/yr... The reason i bring this up, is my other thread the "math is fun thread". While watching movies is fun, but at the expense of an educated society.. Well, i dont think they are "that" fun..... Granted, there would not be a 1 for 1 shift.. i am only attempting to point out the skewed sense of priorities we seem to have in the U.S.