The last Hummer was made in 2010 as far as I can find info on it.

Yes, there are better cars out there than the Hummer, but I always wanted one, and I don't care to go off road. One of those with the wheels/tires that are the low profile variety would be ok too, if it didn't cut down in gas mileage. Definitely won't be going off road with those.

I'm looking for a winter mudder: Hummer (maybe not low profile tires then)
and a Summer sport: Corvette

So far, everyone I've talked to that has a friend or relative with a Hummer H3 has this to say about it:
1) Smooth ride.
2) Better gas mileage than some vans, pickups and SUV's.
3) A good vehicle.
4) Not difficult to work on. Unlike Chrysler.
5) Quiet ride.

FYI: The Consumer Reports book for 2012-2013 only has this to say about Hummers: Don't buy a 2006 H3.

2006 was the first year for the H3. It had a 3.5-liter engine, which was later upgraded to a 3.7-liter for better overall performance. 2008 was first year for rear backup camera, with improvements for it in 2009.

I'd prefer to buy a 2009 or 2010 for under $25,000. I'd prefer one that has most of the creature amenities, like heated seats, premium sound, key-less start. New looking inside and out. Prefer black.

I found a white 2009 locally on Craig's List. It was white with 22,000 something miles. Garaged, for around the $25k price. I sent an e-mail, but never was contacted. White though for a winter car seems like it would be harder to see in the snow.

Last edited by CatBrat; 02/07/13 10:53 PM.