Absolutely Tom,
I meant no offense either and certainly none taken. It's really the latest Tilly fad around here that gets me amused more so than the cars. You could add any convertible at all into my sentence and my intent would be the same.

My Tilly hatred goes back to a story a few years ago I think I may have even posted about a hiking trip down to camp in Fishing Cove, Cape Breton. We ended up sharing the location with a family of folks all in their finest LL Bean camping clothes and matching Tillys for everyone. They seemed friendly enough until I tried to politely mention to the father that he might want to collect water for his fancy new water filter pump further up the stream because he was down where it was still tidal and was assuredly still salt water. He quickly became very taken back, very rude and essentially told me where I could go while he continued to pump salt water through his filter.

I let him have at it and then awaited the inevitable outcry from his kids when they tasted the "pristine mountain water" he bragged loudly about as he walked back to his tents. Very amusing!!!

My apologies to authentic Tilly types everywhere. If it's salt faded, sun faded, dusty, dirty or maybe has a tooth byte or two in the rim, then they are definitely the best hat you could have bought.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.