Originally Posted By: michael_d

Finding Z rated tires for this thing is a point of contention. I’ve been looking, as I know I’ll need some before long. I want to go with a run flat, as the car does not have a spare. The Z06 forum guys tend to like PS2’s and Bridgestone’s, but most of the guys BS’ing on the forums live somewhere warm. I’ll check out the tires you mention. I need 275/30/19 and 335/30/19’s. 345 will fit as well. 325 are also an option, but probably not quite wide enough for acceleration traction. I was spinning shifting into second at 5000 rpms / 50 mph and redline is 7000. I spun a bit shifting into third too, but won’t mention the speed. It definitely got my attention to say the least. Hopefully, they will not spin as easily with warmer temps.

Are you dead set on runflats? They're heavier, more expensive, and ride harsher than normal tires, which I'm sure you know. A lot of people I know with vehicles that come with runflats switch them out once they're done, and then keep a fix-a-flat kit of some sort in the trunk (some get the fancy air pump/sealent combo, some just the fix-a-flat can). I know once I need new tires I'm gonna ditch the runflats.

Another thing to consider, especially since you're living in Alaska, is a runflat is good for 50 miles once it loses pressure. When you're out on a trip or cruise, will 50 miles get you anywhere useful?