Originally Posted By Mojo
Even if the sub is jumpered as you say, the sub's DSP will add a delay relative to the LFR's woofers. How do I compensate for that?

I imagine the subwoofer output goes through the DSP as well rather than being hard-wired... in fact I think it has to since it needs to combine inputs from the L and R channels.

There could still be different path lengths as a consequence of not going through any filter logic, but it's also possible the subwoofer signal goes through a delay of approximately the same length as the filter stages. Don't know.

Hold on, I answered the opposite question from the one you were asking... and it's too late to delete the post... and I have to go out and try to get ready for the next big dump of snow... today looks to be the last snow-free day of the year... and I obviously haven't had anywhere near enough coffee yet.

So ignore this post other than as a potential source of amusement.

And no, I haven't had time to set up the LFR1100's yet, but at least they are finally in the right part of the house with the strapping taken off the boxes.

Last edited by bridgman; 11/30/19 07:13 PM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8