I think you've missed some of my posts, Kodiak. I'm disappointed. smile

I'll be trying multiple topologies and configurations but none with the 600s beside the LFRs. I've already determined that given the height of the 600s, they shield some of the reflected energy from the front wall and I can't have that. It's noticeable frankly.

For configurations, I'll be trying all subs together on the .1 channel as well as 600s and 800 only for .1. For topologies, I'll be trying the 500s away from the actives (as sides). I'll be trying out "double bass" for all set-ups. Double bass is when the front channels are also routed to the .1 subs.

I've already set up M5HPs with and without my 800. They are excellent. The soundstage and imaging in my rooms are both better with the M5 compared to the M100. Everything sounds more real with the M100s though. The M5s acoustically disappear better like the M2, M3, M50.

The active LFR1100s are the epitomy of acoustical disappearance and musical reality in my main room.

In case you missed it, I've ordered M5OW to try against the M2OW along with my dual EP125s in the living room. I did this because Rebulx said the M5OW is kinda meh and also Rich said he thought the M2s were cleaner than the M5s. I want to know for myself. I can see why they may see these things. Rebulx wants loud, large and clean. The M5s are definitely meh against the M100s in that department (which he has). As for Rich's comment, the M2s are definitely cleaner-sounding than the M5s in my living room. It has to do with too much bloom in the bass. Perhaps that's what Rich heard.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated