OK. It has been a little while since I updated. I have been drywalling like crazy and it is still taking forever. I am almost to the "home stretch" before the home theater... I really should be able to crank out the last few sheets/pieces of drywall for the entire basement, minus the home theater, tonight. (Disclaimer: there are 2 larger pieces that won't go up until the home theater is done) Then the fun begins and more updates start to flow about the part of the basement that everyone really will want to see.

I will try to get a quick (as in short) video up tonight or tomorrow night with a quick (again, short) walk-through of the space. It is a lot easier to get a feel for it with the drywall up.

I will just need to hang the door for the theater and secure the projector mounting "board" to the ceiling before I can drywall in there. I am putting the door up so that I can get my drywall as close to the door frame as possible. That was recommended by the soundproofing folks. I hate hanging doors, but at least it is just one for now.

Farewell - June 4, 2020