So I finally got the Onkyo removed and the MRX-1120 put in place. It has been a horribly slow process due to it being spring break and my oldest doing a lot of wedding planning, plus some unexpected "projects"... Yes, the wedding planning requests have consumed most of my day yesterday, and continued into today, plus I had to show my future son-in-law how to avoid a $900 bill at a dealership for something that took me 20 minutes and $150 in OEM parts to fix. Unfortunately, this took 3.5 hours yesterday due to having to buy parts, and then drive an hour each way to get to the car.

Then last night, my same daughter found out that she was referred by her college and a state-wide talent agency that she hasn't used in a few years to audition for (wait for it) Disney's High School Musical 4... Yeah, #4... Anyway, they only do video auditions for round 1, so we had to set up a make shift recording room in he house, tweak lighting, etc. She has everything recorded, but we (I mean *I*) now have to go and do some trim work and weed through the dozens of audition pieces with her to find the best looking and sounding ones and then splice them all together into a deliverable package. Call backs will be later this coming week.

But, the MRX-1120 is connected, and it does play audio. That is as far as I have gotten.

One thing that I didn't notice before is that I lost the component video connections when going to the Anthem receiver.

I used the HDMI *AND* Component video plus optical audio outputs on my Dish receiver to feed the signal to the home theater (Component video/Optical audio) and the family room just outside the theater (HDMI)...

So no TV in the home theater for a while. Not sure about a HDMI splitter type deal or not. I will have to look that up later.

Hopefully, I can run ARC (I am hoping to install the firmware on the receiver and get ARC software on my laptop in the next hour) yet today... It is already 4:15, so we'll see.

Farewell - June 4, 2020