Are you wall mounting the ceiling speakers?

You want as much separation in height between the surrounds and the overheads. So ideally, you have surrounds at a couple of inches above seated ear level (so that one person's head isn't blocking all of the sound from a surround or rear speaker), but still low enough to give some distance between those and the overheads.

Then for the overheads, either mount them on the ceiling or at least up against the ceiling.

I pushed my side surrounds slightly forward of my front row seats when I lowered them for Atmos and love the way that they sound. Seems so much more enveloping, so I like what you did there too.

You can google angles, if doing 7.1.2 you want the speakers 60 - 100 degrees front or back of the main listening position.

For 7.1.4, you want the front overheads 35 - 60 degrees in front of the front row of seats, and the rear overheads 35-60 degree behind the rear row of seats. A lot of people will use a spot between the rows of seats for measurement and just make sure that the angles meet the requirements for both rows (using a lower angle).

If only one row, then base it on that one row.

Here is a reasonably good and short video about it. It isn't perfect, but will get you there.
Atmos placement - Start around 40 seconds for 7.1.2 or 50 seconds for 7.1.4

Farewell - June 4, 2020