So the wires are run, and the multiple layers of drywall mud have been placed, sanded, and smoothed out. Texture added, and paint applied. There will be just a tiny bit of touch-up paint on Saturday.

I also marked the 2 front M3s for where I need to drill the holes for the mounting bolts to attach the speakers to the Axiom Full Metal Brackets (FMBs). I plan on getting those drilled and mounted to the FMBs tomorrow as well.

With any luck, I will be putting the front 2 speakers up. I still need to make a "wedge" to slightly angle the rear 2 overheads just a little bit, but that shouldn't be too tough. Hopefully I will be able to make something quick, easy, and that can be hidden fairly easily as well.

We are going to be helping some relatives move into their house tomorrow as well, so I doubt that I will get any further than that.

What I have left after that is:

Clean the entire room from dust.
1) Put shelves back up.
2) Put equipment back on the shelves.
3) Clean up our game room that has been my temporary work area.
4) Put other M3s back on the walls.
5) Put acoustical panels back up.
6) Fix the damaged LED lighting (probably will take as long as the previous 5 items combined).
7) Install Anthem MRX-1120 receiver when it arrives from being replaced (ships from Canada on Monday).

Farewell - June 4, 2020