...another 4 hours of sleep night w/ the baby. Man, this part of it sux. But, never enough exhaustion to visit my favorite thread.

PM...Man, please think long and hard about this flip-flop issue before you pass it off as partisan tactics.

Yes, true wisdom is the ability to absorb new information, reassess your position, and change it if the new information warrants. Any of us debating here will agree that a good sound argument based on fact is all it will take to bring us to reconsider our positions. Anything else is blind partisan faith....ignorance.

With this being said, I think that it's naive to place what Kerry continually does in this category. The man does not come upon new information and change his positions. To think that gives him too much credit. The man changes his positions on issues where he sees fit to meet his political needs. Yes, the maker of that film has a political agenda, but the words are Kerry's. Nothing has changed that much in relation to this issue to explain away the continual morphing of his position....except the political climate.

This is the problem with Kerry that everyone just wants to brush aside as partisan politics. That's the easy/ignorant way of handling this. What people should be doing is looking at the evidence and then considering what this says about the man running for office. What can be said about a man has no core positions?....a man who acts more like a power-hungry chamelion than a leader? Yes, Bush may be an idiot at times, but you at least know where he stands. Kerry has only one single position....all positions must be beneficial to my political career, no matter what. There's the real meat of the thing.....the Democratic Party is giving you a used car salesman for a candidate. He can paint his message in all colors pleasing to your eyes, but the car is still a POS.