2x6 - I have been waiting for SOMEONE to point out what the world of Islam thinks of homosexuality... Thank you !

By the way... What I approached in my last post was the idea of making our entire society more free, rather than to make more laws...

PM... I really think your heart is in the right place... so rather than try to anger you.. I have been trying to put some of your points into perspective...

Example - You questioned me wondering id "ALL INSURANCE SHOULD BE OUTLAWED BECAUSE THERE IS FRAUD?" ... Because there is fraud, there are those hired to prevent fraud. Insurance fraud is a CRIME... You can go to jail...

So... let's say a couple of guys DO get married fraudulently, do we now need a "Gay Fraud" investgative source ? And if they turn out to be straight, do was charge them with Fraud ? I am thinking of Don Knot's character in "Three's Company" as the lead on this... ... I think he was Mr. Farley...

OR ... If we simplified all this BS in our current laws, and recognized that people should keep at least 75 % of what they earn, whether gay OR straight, regardless with WHOM they live, we would ALL be better off.