If I'm not mistaken, Moveon.org is funding commercials of this nature....so there isn't much difference here.

As far as that lawyer that was advising the vets while working for Bush's campaign, you might want to be careful about that argument when the council for Moveon.org is also council for the DNC.

In the end, you have the same thing being done by both sides here. The candidates may not like it, but it's free speech. Bush is denouncing these types of organizations and their tactics and Kerry won't even do the same....He's a cry-baby who is mired in this war record issue and is doing whatever he can to spin his way out of the quicksand that he laid out there.

"kerry has yet to have to really get specific about other key issues in this election. budget, the war, health care, domestic security, expanding jobs and american work force, economy, etc.. and as long as bush keeps attacking his military record.. all kerry has to do is defend that, and never get pressed on the other REAL issues.. i dont know bout ya'll, but what kerry did 30 years ago is not really my concern.. what i am concerned with, is what he will do in the next 4 years.."

John, I love this part. You have summarized the problem with this thing and society as a whole. We have a large mass of sheep out there willing to vote for this guy solely upon their dislike of Bush. He consistently avoids any discussion of his useless record in the Sentate. He focuses consistently on his war record. Now, when his record is under fire and they have to concede possible inconstencies in his story, he tries to spin himself as the candidate running on issues. People are so fired up to get rid of Bush that they are willing to vote in this spineless chamelion to run the country.

I personally don't like Bush. I think that has some pretty extreme views on civil liberties that piss me off. I think that he is just another spending-whore pandering to different political groups, unwilling to stand by the 'smaller government' principal touted by the Republican party. However, given all of these concerns, I am not willing to get in line with the rest of the sheep and vote for this guy who has no core set of beliefs, does only what is beneficial to his political career, and doesn't have the courage to stand up and answer for the choices he made in his political career.

On a different note, to vote Kerry in would derail the possibility of a Condy/Hillary fight for president in '08.