Yes we're at war-this group is floundering through it with no apparent real strategy. This isn't a strong President-he's a floundering, ill-advised man. If he'd put as much effort into a real strategy in Iraq as he does discrediting Kerry's Vietnam record (as he did with John McCain 4 years ago) we'd be much better off. The only moderate in the entire cabinet is Colin Powell and who in Washington listens to him? He's been hung out to dry on the war issues and obviously been reduced to the role of a Cheney-Bush mouthpiece.

Can you really, with any conviction, say that we're at war in Iraq because of 9/11. I supported and applauded Bush, as did most of the rest of the world, going into Afghanistan post 9/11. Now show me a connection between Saddam and 9/11. Is the world a better place without Saddam? You bet! Do I feel any safer here in Minnesota knowing that Saddam is under lock and key? No way. Are we making progress against bin Laden and his cohorts or are we just further pissing them off and breeding more militant radicals who hate America and what America stands for. We've lost the good will that the rest of the world afforded us post 9/11. The Bush/Cheney blind rush to war in Iraq has cost us that. If we intend on saving the world from all evil we had better get to Sudan, North Korea and countless other areas. Can we afford to do that? What are the real costs of all this going to be? Can our economy withstand the pressures of Bush's deficit spending as well as his tax cuts? Who's going to pay? Probably not me, but I worry that my children will ultimately get saddled with the end results of this administration's policies.

As far as "recklessly giving power to someone with no resolve". I find it reckless that this country gave power to a man who has mockingly attacked Kerry and McCain's service record, but whose only apparent recollection of serving this country as a young man, is that he visited a dentist at an army post in Alabama. The thought of transition of power during a time of conflict is unsettling, but this President has not, in my eyes, earned the right to a second term.

M22's, VP150, QS4's, HK 630, HSU VTF3-MKII