Seems to me that a religious person would note that about 5% of every population is homosexual - the Eternal One wired them that way. I don't figure it's a matter of choice, but nature - folks are either born one way or the other. If a society decides that the institution of marriage is only for heterosexuals, I can live with that, as long as there is some civilly recognized union which confers to homosexuals all the legal rights that married folks have. Within a few more generations I figure the reasons for the distinction will have faded. Some societies progress, not all at once, but as is implied by the concept of progress, over time. Some societies don't progress.

Isn't it interesting however, that the most liberal folks on this site, the ones most worked up about permitting homosexuals to marry one another, are the same folks who are most understanding of Islamic Jihadists? Anyone see an irony here? I'll help ... Islamic Jihadists would execute homosexuals. Why all the ire directed at our own society which is tolerant and confers legal protection on homosexuals, and so much 'sensitivity' for a culture which would divest you of your favorite parts before killing you?

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.