Zarak - Agreed. However, the problem here is that the candidate walks around saying that the mistake is one that he wouldn't have made. We have this moron up there making statements like this: "We should not have gone to war knowing the information that we know today.".....completely illogical statement which tries to make the Presidents actions out to be wrong, even though the information that he speaks of was not available at the time the President made his choice. He goes further:

SAWYER: So it was not worth it?

KERRY: We should not -- depends on the outcome ultimately and that depends on the leadership, and we need better leadership to get the job done successfully. But I would not have gone to war knowing that there was no imminent threat

Huh?....he is completely full of $&*T!!!!

Kerry had the same information that the President had and he voted to grant the President the authority to use force.

In his own words to george stephanopoulos(May 2003) - "George, I said at the time I would have preferred if we had given diplomacy a greater opportunity, but I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein, and when the president made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him,".

Yes, this hypocrit was there in the past calling for the US to take preemptive action against Hussein and arguing that Hussein was a threat to the nation and that region.

Oct 9, 2002: "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." Senate Speech

Jan 23, 2003: "Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

He stated numerous times that he supported what President Bush had done. (I can continue to post quotes, but I found a site that helps with this)

He only changed his tack when he started to slide against Howard Dean, who was always against the war. Now, suddenly he attempt to rewrite or wash away history and make himself out to be something he's not.....a man with conviction and character....a man who stands by his positions and admits his faults rather than trying to deceive the public about his record.