In reply to:

Reasons to vote for Kerry without mentioning the "B" word.

1) The constitution is not meant to deny any group of people equal rights.
2) Stem Cell research should be funded.
3) If you don't believe that the US's role in the world is to topple any and all governments that we dislike.
4) If you want to keep Church and State separate.
5) Supreme court justice appointments.
6) If you believe in the U.N. and what it stands for.
7) If you are pro-choice.
8) If you believe in actively seeking and funding alternative fuel sources to help cut our dependancy on foreign oil, rather than simply drilling in our own national parks.
9) You want a President that will respect our allies.

OK Spiff.. Nice job. You are 1 in a million.

However, I can show the flip side on every one.

#1) According to your side, if you are between 1 second old and 9 months old (minus 20 minutes), you have NO rights. I'd get 20 years in jail for punching a gay guy in the mouth, but a "doctor" can suck an 8 month old's brains out with a shop vac with impunity.

2.) Agreed, but my side thinks that Michael Moore could have started one hell of a stem cell research foundation with all of that money he spent lying about Bush. Hmm... Instead of "Rock Against Bush", how about "Rock For Stem Cells"???

3.) We haven't taken out any countries because we dislike them. The ones we took out, we took out because we HAD to.

4.) The Constitution says "...there shall be no state sponsored religion", it does not say "seperation of church and state". My side believes that Judeo Christian values are the foundation of the state itself, and that those values are precisely WHY the US has become great. Destroy the foundation and the house falls.

5.) You're damn straight, skippy. The 9th Circus Court of Appeals in California is a prime example of why we've got to keep those liberal judges out. We agree on something !!!! (ok.. I snuck that one in - you weren't specific)

6.) I believe in the concept behind, and 75% of the stated goals of the U.N.. Unfortunately, the U.N. as it stands now is corrupt, inept, and morally flawed. You follow that current flock of losers. I'm not. Clean house, maybe I will...

7.) See #1. I am pro life. The choice comes before the sperm hits the egg. After that, you're talking murder disguised as medicine. If I'm wrong, people accidentally live. If you're wrong, people accidentally die. Exactly how sure ARE you? Who is cruel?

8.) I believe in getting oil wherever and whenever we can. I also believe that there are HUGE profits to be made in the area of alternative fuels. If I can make a buck in engineering them, producing them, or selling them, I'm all for it. It is stupid to stop producing the oil we need BEFORE we have invented, and have in full production, the alternative. Invent the wheel BEFORE building the cart, and don't sell your mule to buy the wood you need to build the cart.

9.) Our current President respects the ones that deserve our repect. France's position was wrong. They played nice with the terrorists, and their people got taken hostage the very first time they went against what the terrorists wanted them to do. Hmm... over 100 dead in a school in Russia this week, too. They also played nice with the terrorists... Our President was proven right again.

Oh... and I'm not a neo-con. I'm just a regular old generic conservative, thank you.

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.