Craig,

Twist as you wish. I did not ever state that Liberals cared more about people than conservatives. I was simply stating to BigWill that my views are not simply based on what I have learned from my college professors. I have formed my opinions over time as well.

I live in a very conservative based state. Most of my friends are conservative. Most of them believe that all democrats or liberals are evil because we support some government programs for those who need it. I stress those who need it. I work in law enforcement as a Probation Officer. I supervise hundreds of people on a daily basis. Believe me, I see the worst of the worst. People who do not want to work and rely on others to live. Those people in my opinion deserve nothing. The problem is I believe we lump these people together with those who are truly in need. And there are those that are truly in need.

One of the main reasons I typically stay out of political discussions is exactly what you did with your first statement. You take offense to me personally and know absolutely nothing about me. I took offense to BigWill's classifying me as a blind follower unable to form my own opinions, not him personally. There is a difference. That is the problem. We all have differing opinions, but some get angry if others do not agree with their own.