As much as you may like to believe otherwise, I'm not "on a side".

1) I DON'T believe that abortions later than the first trimester should be allowed.

2) Unless you know where all his money is gone, you're talking out your backside on this one. In fact, he even let his fans help decided which charity would get his tax refund last year. He does give his money to worthy causes.

3) We'll just disagree on this one. We did not HAVE TO take out Iraq.

4) Again, we simply disagree. I don't believe christion beliefs are the foundation of our nation. Great, you believe what you believe - don't make it law for everyone else. I don't believe in state money going into faith based organizations. Yes, they do a lot of good, but it's still federal money supporting a particular religion.

5) I think you know what I meant here.

6) So if it's broken, you just throw it away? Since the fall of the Soviet Union, the US has essentially become the only super power on earth. That shouldn't make us the worlds biggest bully as well. The WORLD oppossed the war in Iraq. The anti-war rallies around the world prior to the invasion were the largest mass protests in the history of the world. The only reason we went it alone is because we could. NOT a good reason.

7) I guess I like living on the edge. I'm also an athiest, so if I'm wrong on that one, I'm really screwed, aren't I?

8) I'm not suggesting stopping all domestic oil production. What I'm suggesting is MASSIVE incentives to get the ball rolling on alternatives. It's going to take some major bucks to get the oil and auto industries to get off their asses and come up with a true alternative. Right now it's too easy for them to sit back and roll in the money. The prize has to be worth the risk. A country free from foreign oil isn't a worthy prize to corporate america. The only thing corporate america jumps for is MONEY. Show them the money, and they'll show us a REAL car that runs without fossil fuel.

9) There's a difference between respecting your allies and agreeing with them.