An anti-Bush vote cannot be considered a lazy or reckless way of voting. I've cast a few of my presidential votes for third party candidates-voting my conscience and knowing full well that my vote was for all practical purposes meaningless. If I vote for John Kerry this year it will not only be an anti-Bush vote, it will also be anti-Cheney, anti-Rumsfeld, anti-Ashcroft, anti-Condy Rice, anti-Wolfowitz and anti-Karl Rove. I don't believe, in my heart, that this group of neo-conservatives has the ability to move this country forward. I'm very knowledgable of Kerry's weak Senate record-my wife is a passionate Democrat, we argue politics everyday. I'm extremely frustrated to not have a "great" candidate to vote for, but at this point will probably cast a vote for Kerry as I live in a "battleground" state and can't stomach the alternative. I don't think I'll live long enough to see any changes in our political system, but I don't feel that the two party system serves us well anymore. Candidates outside the realm of Democrats and Republicans can't muster the financial resources to compete.

M22's, VP150, QS4's, HK 630, HSU VTF3-MKII