Ah yes, Peter; problems with our animal friends. Reminds me of the woman who walked into a pet shop and asked for a talking parrot. The shop owner told her that he had one left and could let her have it for only $5, but he warned her that a previous owner was a madam in a house of ill repute.

The woman replied that the price was a bargain and that the previous owner didn't matter to her, so she took it.

So she gets the cage home and uncovers it and the parrot immediately says "Ah; different brothel, different madam". The woman indignantly replies "This is no brothel and I am no madam!"

A short while later the woman's two adult daughters come to visit and the parrot comments "Ah; different brothel, different madam, different prostitutes". Even more indignantly, the woman tells him "This is no brothel, I am no madam, and these are my daughters!"

Just then the woman's husband, George, returns home from work and the parrot chirps "Ah; different brothel, different madam, different prostitutes. Oh hello, George, nice to see you again!"

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.